Transitional Life Consulting, LLC
Geriatric Care Management for Iowa Seniors and Their Families
Interested in learning more?
Do You Need Transitional Life Consulting?
Signs That Indicate Need for a Care Manager
- A significant amount of time being spent researching the options
available and arranging for the needs of your loved one.
- Not able to enjoy the company of your loved one.
- You experience high levels of stress, fatigue, anxiety or illness due to the
- You want to help but have no idea where to start
- There is tension building between family members
- Distance makes caring for a love one difficult.
- The caregiving effects your family, career, leisure activities and other obligations.
Hiring a care manager should be no different than hiring an attorney to help with legal problems or a CPA to help with tax issues.
Most people don't attempt to solve legal issues on their own. And the use of professional tax advice can be an invaluable investment.
The same is true of using a Care Manager.
Our services will give you peace of mind that a care plan is in place.
We will put a program together for your specific needs.